Atec, Inc., designed, fabricated and commissioned a variety of custom-designed fuel delivery, conditioning and measurement systems supporting engine testing operations worldwide. We can provide skid-mounted storage, pump and filter packages, and skid-mounted accumulator packages specifically designed to meet the needs of your facility and engine testing requirements.
- Atec can design a full-featured fuel system to support the engine testing needs of your facility, up to military afterburning engines at up to 90,000 lb/hr flow-rates.
- Proven supply system for F100/F119/F135 engine test requirements
- A direct replacement for the current A/M37T-20 fuel pumping trailer system with many additional features.
- User may elect to provide tank as an option.
- Pump/filter package and accumulator skid package are independent for user placement optimization and ease of shipment.
- Fuel flow measurement is integrated on-skid.
- Skid packages are pre-assembled at Atec’s factory to facilitate quick site installation and piping connection.
- The system is fully compatible with all existing engine adapter kits and equipment, including all F100 engine types.
- Edwards AFB for F100/F119/F135 Engine Test Support (Open Air Test Site)
- Lockheed Martin/USAF/USN JRB Test Cell (Ft.Worth, TX) for F135/F136 JSF Engine Test Support JSF Engine Test Support
- USAF/USN Test Cell (PAX River) for F135/F136, JSF Engine Test Support
- USAF/FMS T-10 Test Cell for Poland PAADF, F-16 / F100-229 Engine Test Support
- HAS (Araxos, Greece) for PW F100-229 Engine Test Support
- USN (NAS Kingsville, TX) for Multi-Engine Test Support (F405 up to F136)