OIL PRESERVATION SYSTEMS
Atec, Inc. designs and fabricates custom Oil Preservation systems to support engine-testing operations worldwide.
We can provide skid-mounted storage, pump, and filter packages specifically designed to meet the needs of your engine facility. We pre-assemble our skid packages at our facilities for quick site installation at customer sites, and our systems are fully compatible with all existing engine adapter kits and equipment.
Atec has also standardized oil preservation products available for new and replacement purchases. Our engineering team is well acquainted with the preservation needs of most engines, and we are ready to assist with your selections.
- USN (NAS Kingsville, TX) for multi-engine test support (F405 up to F135)
- USN (NAS Meridian, MS) for multi-engine test support (F405 up to F135)
- USN (FRC East, NC) for multi-engine test support (T64 and T700 turboshaft engines)
- USAF (Davis Monthan) F100 low flow
- JRB (New Orleans F100) low flow
- USAF (Springfield F110) high flow