QHSE, RISK & COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS
Atec is committed to Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment. We believe that everyone has the responsibility to do business as consciously as possible to reduce their negative impact on the world. Reduction of risk is important to our employees, stakeholders, customers and community. We put careful consideration into all of our operating practices, not only to maximize the efficiency of our company in terms of profit, but also in terms of sustainability and safety. At Atec, the leaders of each of those reports to our President.
Broadening our QHSE regimen, Atec’s Board has a chartered Audit & Risk Committee, with a working Compliance & Ethics Subcommittee. In today’s business world, Community has become an active stakeholder. As a government subcontractor, Atec endeavors to make positive demonstrations of compliance with federal requirements. Our organization also deals with Security, Cyber Security, Sustainability, Corporate Planning, Disaster Recovery, Small/Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Communications/CR, Export Control, Technology Control, and other such initiatives. We strive to be a responsible corporate citizen and competent, modern supplier partner to our large prime customers.
- Meet all Federal, State, and Local emissions requirements and satisfy the requirements of ISO 14001
- Meet all Occupational Safety & Health Organization (OSHA) health and safety requirements
- Safety of our employees is our top priority. There is no job so urgent or important that we cannot take the time to do it safely
- Operate an adequate internal audit program in conjunction with our many external audits to verify our adherence to policy
- Utilize our QHSE, Audit and Risk programs to better our companies and our relationships with all who encounter us
- Investigate and prevent recurrence of quality and HSE–related non-conformances
- Train and develop all our employees to abide by safety, security and shelter-in-place procedures
- Prevent pollution and manage any incident to minimize impact to the environment
- Corporate emphasis on equipment manufacturing and construction certified to AS9100D/ISO9001 processes. Documentation control, revision level procedures, drawing archiving and serial/model number recordation is a way of life at Atec. This allows us to better support our customers and fielded systems
- Commitment to continuous improvement. Atec’s space hardware efforts, our on-board & complex aviation support equipment and our fail-safe energy exploration products make Continuous Improvement a major focus of our company. We coordinate this commitment through our Atec Improvement Machine (AIM)
- AS9100:2016 Rev. D
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2014
We are ISO and AS compliant and certified with no exclusions.
From design and manufacturing to testing and distribution, all of our activities, across the board, are fully encompassed within ISO/AS structure.
It is a rarity for a company of our size to be AS9100 certified, but we know that by continually maintaining these rigorous certifications, we will have a positive effect on the overall quality of every single one of our methods, products or services. Atec wants to meet high customer expectations. We strive to be an environmentally responsible business through compliance of ISO 14001:2014—at all locations.