Field Services Overview
A tec, Inc.’s Field Service Representatives are experienced in installing and commissioning new systems as well as evaluating old systems to determine their condition and serviceability. Sustainment is a core competency at Atec companies. Our Field Teams are experienced in construction supervision, on-site repairs, system debugging, upgrades, quick-turn installs, and construction and renovation projects. Our FSRs regularly perform site surveys to evaluate and verify customer needs. We also markup drawings, parts lists and manuals (T.O.s) to properly maintain configurations with latest field status. Our Construction group has recently managed site work, utilities and building of two JSF T9s, a modernized T4 complex and eight test cells internationally.
In January 2017, Vital Link, Inc. joined the Atec corporate family. VLI’s installation, construction and repair services in military aviation are unexcelled. Vital Link’s locations in Europe and the Middle East improve our speed and reach for international field work.
We understand maintenance, spares and the savings from keeping older equipment working. We also understand the value of higher reliability and efficiency in newer systems. Atec welcomes reviewing these sustainment, life cycle and logistical issues with our customers. We utilize detailed checklists developed in over 100 years of corporate tasks to insure thorough coverage of all pertinent issues. To maximize site visits, Atec uses a variety of tools & e-tools, and brings along a network of specialists on-site or remotely through video streaming and images. No matter the conditions, Atec will be well prepared on-site, with experienced personnel reviewing all important concerns and implementing effective solutions.
Our recent IDIQ award by the USAF for their worldwide repair and support contract for Test Stands has provided the impetus to further upgrade our field services. Additional capabilities for heavy fabrication, painting and sheet metal manufacture are available through our Celtech subsidiary.
- 24/7 Hotline
- Registered General Contractor, State of Texas, City of Stafford #1078
- Ancillary systems
- Calibration & correlation assistance
- Construction and Installation
- Engineering Assessments
- Evaluations, inspections, & recommendations
- Expert milling & international shipment packaging
- Hush House Substantial Confidence rating for USAF Test Stands
- IDIQ Worldwide Repairs & Support Contractor for USAF
- In-factory & on-site repairs
- Manuals, lists & drawings
- On-site Project Management & Scheduling
- Pre-shipment testing
- Procurement & inventory control
- Recommended spares
- Repairs, remanufacturing & replacements
- Service contracts
- Shipping & freight forwarding coordination
- Site surveys & installation assistance contracts
- Surplus equipment refurbishment, including Celtech hosting of USAF T20/T21 surplus equipment “boneyard”
- System integration
- TAAs & export licensing
- Training, remote E-support & Tech Manuals
- Wire transfers & document processing
- Worldwide Sustainment Network/Support