Our customers include most Aerospace Primes, USDOD and our Allies, NASA, Airlines, MROs, Engine OEMs, and Energy Services Majors. Approximately 50% of our work is for worldwide delivery, with new assets and sustainment tasks both emphasized. Atec offers the modern infrastructure and capabilities of a Prime, with the speed and value of an award-winning Small Business. Atec emphasizes Small Business and Collaborative Contracting to cut costs, increase speed and ensure satisfaction.
Atec supports Aerospace & Energy customers with:
- Engineering, manufacturing, and procurement
- Construction, field service and inspection
- Repairs, modernization, and training
Atec’s mission is to provide quality services and products to our customers on time, at a profitable and competitive price, utilizing the highest practical technology while generating challenge, fulfillment, and pride for our employees and community.
Atec seeks to be the global leader in Aeroengine test systems and a valued provider of aerospace products and field services.
Atec, Inc. pledges to work closely with our customers to provide products and services that meet their specifications and conform to recognized government and industry standards. Each employee is responsible for the quality and continued innovation of Atec’s methods, products and services.
- Founded 1953; Incorporated 1956
- Cage Code – 09552
- SAMS/ DUNS #026595124
- DoDAAC – EZ3699
- 200 employees – SW Houston, TX USA 77477
- Campus: 6 acres, 5 buildings; 75,000 sq. ft.
- Atec Innovation, LLC – Incorporated 2016
- Atec Commercial Systems, Inc. – Incorporated 1990
- Atec Resources, Inc. – Incorporated 1989
- Kestran, Inc. – Incorporated 1969
- Offices: OKC, Minneapolis & Singapore
- Founded 1990; Acquired January 2017
- Cage Code – 0ZV99
- SAMS/ DUNS #789317120
- DoDAAC – EZ5901
- 125 employees – Sealy, TX USA 77474
- Campus: 30 acres, 7 buildings; 125,000 sq. ft.
- Vital Link Europe, Ltd – London, Dubai & Istanbul
- Founded 1976; Incorporated 1983; Acquired September 2013
- Cage Codes – 65552, 04984 & 54932
- DUNS #021623657
- DoDAAC – EZ5575
- 60 employees – Carlsbad, NM USA 88220
- Campus: 10 acres, 12 buildings; 100,000 sq. ft.
- Founded 1976; Incorporated 1986; Acquired August 2016
- Cage Codes – 7BPU4
- DUNS #137580601
- 15 Employees-N. Houston, TX USA
- Campus: 5 Acres, 1 building; 25,000 sq. ft.
Parent Company Key Certifications
- AS9100:2016 Rev. D
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2014 Compliant
- Certified Small Business per NAICS 336413
- Laboratory Control Source approved supplier
- Financial statements audited by BDO Seidman
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) system approved by DCAA
- PPIRS/CPARS On Time Delivery-Green
- NIST 800-171 Compliant InfoSec Program
- National Instruments Certified Alliance Partner
- Honeywell and Pratt & Whitney Engine Test Cell Licensee
- SAE Technical Subcommittee on Test Cells (EG-1E)
- AIAA Turbine Engine Working Group (TETWoG)
- Propulsion Support Equipment Working Group (PSEWG)
- Defense Logistics Agency Best Value Medalist Program
- Federal Procurement Programs
- DESP III
- EPas (Navy)
- PROS IV & PROS V
- JEDMICS, GIDEP and WAWF authorized
- Registrant as Manufacturer & Exporter by USDOS